Tucked away within one of Mount Lawleys quiet, tree-lined streets, this fantastic townhouse offers the ultimate in convenient, city-fringe living.
Beyond the secure gated front courtyard, you’re welcomed into a spacious living area where gleaming timber floors lead through to a functional modern kitchen and out to the private, sunny rear alfresco courtyard with pergola and shade sails – the perfect spot to relax and enjoy a quiet cuppa.
Upstairs are 3 king-size bedrooms and the master boasts a spacious ensuite bathroom with a spa bath.
Imagine a lifestyle where you stroll to the end of the street, jump on a train, and be in the heart of the city within minutes, or if you don’t feel like cooking take a short stroll to all the cafes, bars and restaurants along vibrant Beaufort Street – the choices are endless!
• Includes modern, comfortable furniture and whitegoods
• Kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, large pantry and plenty of storage
• Split system, reverse cycle air conditioners to living room and all bedrooms
• King size bedrooms all include built-in robes. Master with ensuite and spa bath, and toilet is separate
• Upstairs bathroom has separate toilet
• Front courtyard with easy-care garden beds
• Manual reticulation to front and rear garden beds
• Plenty of storage with large upstairs linen cupboard and internal storeroom
• Downstairs powder room
• Separate laundry with washer and dryer
• Double garage with remote access and roller door/shutter directly into front courtyard
Train station just at the end of the street. Bus stop to the CBD just a 10 minute walk. Beaufort Street cafes, bars and restaurants a 10 minute walk. North Metropolitan Tafe a 4 minute walk. Forrest Park a 6 minute walk. Easy access to cycle paths and walkways along the Swan River.
Sorry, pets not permitted
We are 100% online & ready to lease to you. Please register to view and we will send you a video and an application link to apply.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Ray White Urban Springs will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing. Please note the property must be viewed by either the applicant or a person acting on their behalf prior to submitting an application form.